We've rounded up 7 handmade jewelry pieces to watch this Spring, purely based on all the love we've been experiencing on IG over the last 2 weeks.
7 Handmade Jewelry Pieces to Watch
1. Erin Fader Jewelry cocktail ring collection. We asked for a 100 likes to carry some of these beauties in the Shoppe and we heard you loud and clear! We can't wait to add more of these Erin Fader Jewelry beauties to the site. (Give us a little time though- this lovely jewelry designer is getting married in a few days and is up to her ears in escort cards and seating charts. Congrats, Erin!)
2. Jewelry display from new Shoppe Ca designer, Housgoods. Since Housgoods stepped on the #Shoppeca scene her jewelry has been stirring up a storm online. We love the natural aspects of her pieces, and how each jewel is inspired by the great outdoors.
3. Healing gemstone stud earrings by Acute Designs. Gemstone products make the perfect gift. We love these mini gemstone stud earrings because each pair has a different meaning and vibe to help level out your energy (can we get any more California here, people?)
5. Our best-selling mama script necklace. A mother's day and all-time fav gift of any mama or mama-to-be.
6. A re-gram of shoppe CA fan's mini triangle gemstone ring by Love Tatum. We love when Shoppe fans share their sparkle. We can't help but share, too! Make sure you share your #shoppeca and tag @shoppeca so we can over-share (over-sharing is our favorite).
7. Howlite gemstone bangles by Love Tatum. These beauties were just restocked YESTERDAY due to high demand. Howlite aids in sleeping, calms the overactive mind, eases insomnia, promotes dreaming, and encourages stress relief. Physically, it calms the whole body and releases muscle tension.⠀