Can you believe its already that time of year? November literally dropped out of the sky about five minutes ago, and 2019 is just around the corner. We thought we'd put together a 2018 Handmade Holiday Gift Guide to help you with your holiday shopping. Not sure about you, but this year were making it a mission to buy locally made and to shop small.
We hope you enjoy cruising through the site this season. We went ahead and pulled out 8 of our favorite handmade jewelry picks that we've got our eye on this gifting season. From new signet rings to vintage coin necklaces, Shoppe California has some brand new goodies just in time to pack Santa's sleigh.
But remember- EVERYTHING is handmade and made-to-order, so ordering ahead of time is crucial. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. No Questions? Get-to-shopping, friends. You can find all gift ideas under $50 here, and some fun healing gemstone stocking stuffer ideas here.
2018 HANDMADE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE
FIND THESE GOODIES NOW:
1. Vintage Magnus Coin Necklace by Love Tatum
2. Mini Heart Posts by Lush Jewelry
3. Evil Eye Signet Ring by Erin Fader Jewelry Design
4. Mama Script Necklace by Thatch Jewelry
5. Double Chevron Cuff by Lush Jewelry
6. Capricorn Constellation Necklace by Thatch Jewelry
7. Blue Lace Agate Triangle Prong Studs by Love Tatum
8. Mini Infinity Post Earrings by Lush Jewelry
Here's to a handmade holiday season with gifts that you can feel really good about purchasing.