Happy October everyone! It's been a while since we've written a blog post, but there's lots to talk about lately and we thought we would catch you up to speed.
1. Halloween. Have you picked out your costume yet? If you are scrambling, don't forget to check out our DIY unicorn horn headband tutorial. Its popping up all over Pinterest lately, and we are SO excited that our version of Unicorn wear has really taken off.
2. A big.fat.fall.sale. That's right. It's coming (tomorrow!), and is only available to email subscribers. You can subscribe here at our newsletter signup link to get the special discount code to grab goodies at a deep discount. Keep an eye on your inbox tomorrow for more treats, less tricks.
3. Shoppe spotting. Okay, guys. Shoppe California has really been all over Instagram lately, and we can't wait to share with you who's been rocking the shoppe trends and what exactly they are loving. Catch a peek below!
1. Blame it on Barney's. This So-Cal mama has really been loving the Chloe choker necklace by San Diego jewelry designer Love Tatum. It's the perfect fall statement piece that goes with practically everything.
1. StyleHawking. Jacqueline is the epitome of casual beach girl, and when she throws on a blazer it's so fun and unexpected. She is the queen of layering basic jewelry and loves her custom charm initial necklace that she swooped up during our memorial day sale event. We love how she added the hand stamped initial charms to make it a 3-charm drop necklace. Well played, J!
3. Hillary Kate! This fashion girl really has it going on and we are loving her fall colors in this shot. Nothing gets us like a striped shirt and a pair of basic twisted hoop earrings, handmade in San Diego.
That's all for now! Make sure to keep an eye on your inbox for a special discount code for our big.fat.fall.SALE! And stay cool you California babes- we promise sweater weather is on the way...